8.8.10

Entry 47: "Praying For A Friend"

Praying for my friend, Micah, who is having his last big golf tournament this week. Just praying and hoping he praises and glorifies God in everything he does and that his fellow golfers can look at him and see Christ shining through!

He is a great golfer and a great christian young man so i know he will do big things in his life with Christ by his side!! GOOD LUCK, MICAH!! :)

"But even if you should suffer for righteousness' sake, you will be blessed. Have no fear of them, nor be troubled, but in your hearts regard Christ the Lord as hold, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who askes you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with a gentleness and respect, having a good conscience, so that, when you are slandered, those who revile your good behavior in Christ may be put to shame. For it is better to suffer for doing good, if that should be God's will, than for doing evil."
-1 Peter 3:14-17

~Miranda

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

GREAT encouragment Mrianda!

Micah Man said...

Awww...thank you sooo much Miranda!! I really appreciate this! You are so sweet! That Bible verse is a good one! Although I didn't golf great, I held my cool well I believe, so that's all I can do! Thanks so much again! So nice of you!

~Micah

Micah Man said...

Awww...thank you sooo much Miranda!! I really appreciate this! You are so sweet! That Bible verse is a good one! Although I didn't golf great, I held my cool well I believe, so that's all I can do! Thanks so much again! So nice of you!

~Micah

Micah Man said...

Awww...thank you sooo much Miranda!! I really appreciate this! You are so sweet! That Bible verse is a good one! Although I didn't golf great, I held my cool well I believe, so that's all I can do! Thanks so much again! So nice of you!

~Micah

Miranda said...

Your welcome, micah man! :) I'm glad you like the verse! I"m sorry you didnt' golf great but i'm proud of you for keeping your cool in those hard moments! Great job! :) Your welcome! the least i could do.
~Rana

Anonymous said...

love the verse in the last paragraph. WE WILL SUFFER, but God is there to comfort!